REFUND POLICY - EMPER, INC.
Thank you choosing to use our software tools and services. This information is a summary of the terms governing claims of refund for purchases made on or through our website. We recommend that you read this policy carefully and save a copy of it at the time of purchase on this website. You may also review our terms and conditions governing access and use of this website here: emper.net/termsofuse
Emper Inc. provides digital products, tools and services in the form of interior book/ formatting and design software application (‘Product(s’)). Since Emper is free to navigate, you should be able evaluate how Emper works for you without making a purchase. But if you do purchase a license and find that Emper isn’t right for you, you can cancel your purchase within 30 days for a full refund. Please contact us if that’s what you decide.
Any request for refund will be subject to an independent review and decision. If the Company accepts your request for refund, we will refund you the full amount using the same payment method used for purchase. If we are not notified within the specified period, customer will forfeit their right to obtain refund. Where the Company accepts your request for refund, we may require proof of identity and or order receipt.
- Bankcard authorization will occur when you select your license plan, enter your billing details, and click purchase. Charges will recur automatically on the monthly or annual renewal date of the selected plan.
- Cancel anytime from user dashboard.
- License fees are refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Annual and monthly plans will be automatically renewed on their respective anniversaries unless the user changes or cancels their plan before the renewal date.
- If user elects to convert their annual plan to a monthly plan, the new plan will not take effect until the annual renewal date. If user elects to convert their monthly subscription to annual, change will take effect immediately upon payment receipt.
Please note that if the Company accepts your request and refunds your order, you will no longer be able to use or access the product, services and content, or obtain customer support.
For question and inquiries, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org